CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 1st & 2nd Shifts
Website Industry Nine
Industry Nine is looking for someone with strong CNC metal cutting equipment experience and a keen eye for dimensional and visual detail to join our shop team. Applicants should be intrinsically motivated and have a positive attitude. We hold ourselves to an incredibly high standard of quality and expect our team members to be like-minded in our pursuit of excellence. Industry Nine has an amazing culture and a team that is dedicated to driving the industry by designing and manufacturing high-performance products.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Download CNC programs to the machine tool.
- Understanding of shop drawings and the ability to identify critical features.
- Understanding of various geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Produce components that meet or exceed drawing specifications.
- Properly use basic shop gages to accurately measure machined components.
- Ability to edit or make minor program changes as required.
- Ability to maintain operations through tool changes and offsets.
- CNC machine shop experience required.
- 2-3 years professional work experience required.
- Positive, easy-going attitude.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Enthusiasm for cycling preferred.
- Willing to train highly motivated and mechanically minded applicants.
Compensation and Benefits
This position is full time at our Asheville, NC facility.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefit program after 90 days including health insurance and paid time off.
HOW TO APPLY
This position is open and we are seeking to fill this position immediately. Interviews will continue on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Apply early and please send your resume and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Machine Operator” in the subject line. Please tell us a bit about yourself in your introduction email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com